• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Beginner's Guide to Danganronpa

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CTOONfan1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:48 pm Reply with quote
One small error here: Makoto didn’t create the Future Foundation. He joined them. spoiler[You see FF in DR3 watch as Makoto and crew leave the school after DR1 and read an e-mail in 2 that talks about FF taking them in and restoring their memories.]
MajinAkuma

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:34 pm Reply with quote
Another notable entry should be DanganRonpa Zero, the prequel to DR1. It should be read before SDR2 since DR0 was published earlier and teased the secret mysteries behind SDR2.
LaytonPuzzle27

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:33 pm Reply with quote
This is indeed a great Visual Novel series much like the Zero Escape Trilogy. However my only grip of the Danganronpa series is as much liner story line is great its just I wish there was more interaction with the characters like anything you do will determine who live and who dies for example you manage to prevent your favorite character from being murdered but someone must die in there place. Another idea for being evil Murder a character and make sure you get away with it or if get caught it... it's Punishment time! THAT would be awesome if the developers have included that feature. Twisted Evil These are just ideas so what do you think?
Raikuro

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:11 pm Reply with quote
You claim the article is spoiler-free and still choose a thumbnail that spoiler[has both Makoto and Nagito standing together in it lol]
Siddharth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:18 am Reply with quote
Does anime Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy contains spoilers for game Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair?
JacobC
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:40 am Reply with quote
Siddharth wrote:
Does anime Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy contains spoilers for game Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair?

Yes. Constant spoilers. In fact, it would be incomprehensible if you didn't know what happened in #2.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1