• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Viz Media Adds 2 Pokémon Sun & Moon Manga

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoldCrusader

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:15 pm Reply with quote
The best news here is the speeding up of MHA's volume release. Thank you VIZ. I will finally start asking for something else. How about the light novels? Razz

Might check out 20th century boys. Heard good things.
Tobibra

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:23 pm Reply with quote
Might check out Pompom if there is a manga in there and not just a crafting book.
Will buy Pokémon Sun&Moon when they release it under the Pokémon Adventure label.
Dark Absol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:24 pm Reply with quote
Shame that they never released Pokemon X/Y Burst! and that they hasn't released the 192-page manga volumes for Black/White Adventures in a long time. :/
Adv193

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:39 pm Reply with quote
Dark Absol wrote:
Shame that they never released Pokemon X/Y Burst! and that they hasn't released the 192-page manga volumes for Black/White Adventures in a long time. :/

Black and White is already done. In fact the first volume of Black 2 and White 2 is out and the second volume is currently aimed for July 2018.
Dark Absol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:30 pm Reply with quote
Adv193 wrote:
Dark Absol wrote:

Black and White is already done. In fact the first volume of Black 2 and White 2 is out and the second volume is currently aimed for July 2018.

That's the thing. Black/White series was waaaay long since finished and X/Y is already finished and now, we entered Sun/Moon series. VIZ should have already released all of Black/White and at least half of X/Y by now, but noooooooo, they decided to wait too long with their thumb up in their behinds.
Adv193

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:02 am Reply with quote
Dark Absol wrote:
Adv193 wrote:
Dark Absol wrote:

That's the thing. Black/White series was waaaay long since finished and X/Y is already finished and now, we entered Sun/Moon series. VIZ should have already released all of Black/White and at least half of X/Y by now, but noooooooo, they decided to wait too long with their thumb up in their behinds.

I'll admit at least I do have some distaste towards Viz's release schedule, such as the next Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire mini-volume is next month, then the final volume will follow in March. So yeah, I don't their slow releases that much. At least for Kodansha's releases are much better which is why I can enjoy Fairy Tail without the long wait.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1