• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll Adds 'Wake Up, Girls!', Time Bokan Sequels to Simulcast Lineup

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DerekL1963
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:16 pm Reply with quote
Yay! WUG-Chan!
invalidname
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:51 pm Reply with quote
Well, that's certainly a relief. I had confidence, given how close Crunchyroll seems to WUG! -- after all, it was Crunchy that brought them over to Anime Central in 2014. But nowadays with any anime I'm looking forward to, I'm in fear that Amazon will get it. So yay, only show I've lost this season is Yuki Yuna.

Pity we never got either of the WUG movies that fall between the first and second season. Did I understand the trailer correctly that WUG actually beat I-1 Club? They were nowhere near ready to even share a stage with I-1 when the first season ended.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:32 pm Reply with quote
invalidname wrote:
Well, that's certainly a relief. I had confidence, given how close Crunchyroll seems to WUG! -- after all, it was Crunchy that brought them over to Anime Central in 2014. But nowadays with any anime I'm looking forward to, I'm in fear that Amazon will get it. So yay, only show I've lost this season is Yuki Yuna.

Pity we never got either of the WUG movies that fall between the first and second season. Did I understand the trailer correctly that WUG actually beat I-1 Club? They were nowhere near ready to even share a stage with I-1 when the first season ended.

spoiler[They beat I-1 in the second movie.]
kevinx59

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:36 pm Reply with quote
Aww yeah I'm glad they got the new season of WUG. Am rewatching season one and man is it great.
relyat08

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:45 pm Reply with quote
Excellent. Glad to have my dear WUG back! Very Happy
Adam_Blazar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:37 am Reply with quote
Initially, CR post the time for Wake Up, Girls as 11:05pm PDT, this is incorrect, they have since corrected it to be 11:05am PDT in their own news article
invalidname
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:42 am Reply with quote
#873629 wrote:
invalidname wrote:

spoiler[They beat I-1 in the second movie.]

Crud. Now I’m mad that Sentai (or someone) didn’t license the movies and put them out on BD over the past few years. Also, I think “Beyond The Bottom” has become their best song; glad they performed it Anime Expo this year.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1