• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You Film's Short Trailer Previews Additional Screenings

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tenbyakugon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:23 am Reply with quote
Literally no real reason for anyone to go see this since the QR code and Ash’s Pikachu cards won’t be given out Rolling Eyes
whiskeyii

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:17 am Reply with quote
Tenbyakugon wrote:
Literally no real reason for anyone to go see this since the QR code and Ash’s Pikachu cards won’t be given out Rolling Eyes

I mean...I'm more interested in the movie than the swag, so that's why I picked one of the later dates. ^^;
Mr. Oshawott

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:30 am Reply with quote
Tenbyakugon wrote:

Fortunately, the American/European QR code for I Choose You Ash's Pikachu will eventually be uploaded on the Internet, so anyone that didn't make it for the November 5-6 showings aren't completely missing out.
SejinPK

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:18 pm Reply with quote
Tenbyakugon wrote:

When I went to see it on Nov. 6, the theater was far from full, and they had a ton of Pikachu cards/QR codes. I wouldn't be surprised if they had some left over. If I go to either of the remaining screenings (which I might, since I really enjoyed the movie), I'm gonna ask if they have any leftover cards and if I can have one.

The chance that your theater has any leftover cards probably depends on where you live and the theater, but it never hurts to ask.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1