• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
How would you feel about an ice hockey anime?

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArsenicSteel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:26 am Reply with quote
Having seen a number of sport anime I can say I don't care what specific sport is featured. The sport just comes to represent skill, dedication, teamwork, and rewards. As long as the characters and stories away from the sport are good I am content.
Kruszer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:31 pm Reply with quote
Never was all that interested in Hockey, I suck skating, so I can't say I have an interest in it. In fact the only sports I participated in were competitive rowing (I have several medals for that) and bowling, which are probably even less likely to get anime. Laughing
Spastic Minnow
Bargain Hunter
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:41 pm Reply with quote
Kruszer wrote:
... and bowling, which are probably even less likely to get anime. Laughing

Made for a good episode of Excel Saga though... Mr. Green
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
superdry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:25 am Reply with quote
I would not be surprised at all right now...this is anime we're talking about where all kinds of things and stories get animated. I mean Japan did create a dodgeball anime (I remember asking about that at a con and someone actually knew what it was...I surprised then).

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:44 pm Reply with quote
Major is a baseball anime and its about a japanese kid who rises the major league in America and all of his life in between. Since Ice hockey isn't popular in Japan then it could be about his days as a kid, then highschool team, then scouted and heads to North America to play hockey or something. Y'all know what I mean? I think it would be sick.
Errinundra

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:11 pm Reply with quote
Re-burying dead thread (with a lame joke).

Locked.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2