• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Black Clover Fantasy Action Manga, Anime Get PS4 Game

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nekelen Tinsley

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:54 am Reply with quote
First seven deadly sins, then boku no hero and now black clover.
Pierrot.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:15 am Reply with quote
A game for PS4 and PC already heading for the west? Heh let's see if people will still continue their narrative that BC is losing interest in the west.
Яeverse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:52 am Reply with quote
Wow Tabata must be giggling in excitement about how well his series is doing. He struck gold this time.

Optimistic for this game.

Doesnt seem like a traditional fighter due to the pan through the maps.
GoldCrusader

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:03 am Reply with quote
Wow this is amazing. Very cool that my favorite JUMP titles are getting ps4 games! Super happy! It looks pretty cool too which help the excitement as well.
HueyLion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:05 am Reply with quote
What..It takes time for a Weekly shonen manga series to get a proper game (Gintama, Boku no Hero) but Black Clover?!

Im not agaisnt it but rather quite surprised...
Kougeru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:46 am Reply with quote
Pierrot. wrote:
A game for PS4 and PC already heading for the west? Heh let's see if people will still continue their narrative that BC is losing interest in the west.

And it's not a "narrative". And as far as I've seen, no one even claimed it was losing INTEREST so much as they've stated that no one really likes it. Because most people don't like it. It's just not good. Furthermore, a game being released in the West doesn't make it's franchise is popular. It just means the people behind it WANT it to be popular, or at the very least think it is. I think the main reason they're doing so is simply because a lot of people watch the show, despite it being subpar/garbage. Most people don't really like it, but they still watch it. That's all that really matters.
kamui85

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:57 am Reply with quote
Wow a game already? you can really tell when the industry is pushing a tittle down peoples throat.... this is more annoying than them milking a franchise like naruto and dragon ball.
GoldCrusader

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:00 am Reply with quote
Kougeru wrote:
Pierrot. wrote:

And it's not a "narrative". And as far as I've seen, no one even claimed it was losing INTEREST so much as they've stated that no one really likes it. Because most people don't like it. It's just not good. Furthermore, a game being released in the West doesn't make it's franchise is popular. It just means the people behind it WANT it to be popular, or at the very least think it is. I think the main reason they're doing so is simply because a lot of people watch the show, despite it being subpar/garbage. Most people don't really like it, but they still watch it. That's all that really matters.

You shouldnt go around throwing wild claims like that. It makes your own argument lose credibility.
Jakerams

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:12 am Reply with quote
GoldCrusader wrote:
Kougeru wrote:
Pierrot. wrote:

You shouldnt go around throwing wild claims like that. It makes your own argument lose credibility.
In all honesty I understand what they are saying but they are wrong. Black Clover gets alot of hate most of which is undeserving but it's not really a great series either it's incredibly generic but it's really good at executing itself.

But either way I feel they are pushing this series way too forcefully but at the end of the day i'm a Black Clover fan so i'll take it just hope it's good.
ETX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:16 am Reply with quote
Kougeru wrote:

Stating that Black Clover is "Bad" is not a fact. That's your opinion which you're gladly entitled to, however it's one that myself and many others do not share. Just because you feel that it's "sub-par garbage" doesn't mean it can't appeal and be enjoyable for others.
Bullza

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:25 pm Reply with quote
Another upcoming shitty anime fighting game I imagine.
Scion Drake

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:41 pm Reply with quote
Either way you shouldn't expect much from it especially for the series first game

If it doesn't have the Magic Knight Captains then its prolly not gonna be that fun.
Shinuki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:13 pm Reply with quote
Kougeru wrote:
Pierrot. wrote:

Your comment is LITERALLY a narrative, a fake and old one, you're just saying and stating that MOST people don't like the series, based on what? few comments from haters in the internet? a score on MAL? your own opinion about the anime? come on, this "narrative" of "no one likes Black Clover" exist since when the first freakingchapter of the manga was released in internet with these annoying noisy haters trying to put down this manga so much that created this illusion that most people don't like Black Clover when is nothing like that, after some time it stopped a lot because the manga just gets better and better but when the anime was announced i knew it that this old narrative would come back to life again, and here we are, the old narrative is back Very Happy
Scion Drake

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:19 pm Reply with quote
Man I can't tell who's more annoying.

The defenders or haters of this series.
GoldCrusader

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:21 pm Reply with quote
Bullza wrote:
Another upcoming shitty anime fighting game I imagine.

I'm betting on an anime warriors. And I'm pretty happy if it's that. Anime warrioirs are usually super fun. Minus one or 2 bad apple. *cough*Berserk*cough*
Scion Drake wrote:
Man I can't tell who's more annoying.

The defenders or haters of this series.

The haters just hate for hating. They are everywhere in comments screaming trash and are super toxic. I don't see how you could call those who like the series annoying. Just look at a few of the comments here on ANN and you'll answer your on question.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2