• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs Anime Reveals Cast, Staff, 1st Promo Video, Summer 2018 Pre

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gabriel Augusto Vidigal

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:30 am Reply with quote
The right studio for it, really hoping for something good.
Engineering Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:36 am Reply with quote
Xebec sounds like the perfect choice, when comes to Mecha and Ecchi, they can really outperform their usual standards.
Joshua Zarate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:38 am Reply with quote
With some people on the Internet who have read the manga saying that this is the next To Love Ru, I half expected the studio behind this to be Xebec. Lo and behold.

This looks like right up my alley and I’ll check it out when it premieres. I just personally hope that this series doesn’t prevent Xebec from making any more anime for To Love Ru in the future.
Gemnist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:00 am Reply with quote
Always good to see WSJ manga get adapted. Now give us The Promised Neverland.
L'Imperatore

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:30 am Reply with quote
I've come to realize that whenever there's this (Note: The linked video is region-locked to Japan.) note included before any anime promo video, there 98% chance Aniplex will be somehow involved in the production of said anime.
shadowmaksim

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:05 am Reply with quote
As much as I like the manga, I think I've going to avoid this anime adaptation. These kind of sexually heavy fanservice series tend to have too many issues in animated form.

Though I'm probably still going to have to deal with the typical reception that's sure to follow. That's going to be a nightmare as per usual.
EmperorBrandon
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:45 am Reply with quote
L'Imperatore wrote:
I've come to realize that whenever there's this (Note: The linked video is region-locked to Japan.) note included before any anime promo video, there 98% chance Aniplex will be somehow involved in the production of said anime.

Well, you can see the publisher listed on the Youtube link, and it is indeed Aniplex.
KH91

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:17 am Reply with quote
That trailer. Very Happy The day of greatness is coming. Can't wait for all those certain individuals to be ashamed of their words and deeds.

Looking forward to the BD.

Quote:
The bundle will include an "ultra deluxe bath poster" drawn by Miura. Pre-orders for the bundle start on Saturday.

Very Happy I am looking forward to this day.
UncleDrew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:25 am Reply with quote
shadowmaksim wrote:
As much as I like the manga, I think I've going to avoid this anime adaptation. These kind of sexually heavy fanservice series tend to have too many issues in animated form.

Though I'm probably still going to have to deal with the typical reception that's sure to follow. That's going to be a nightmare as per usual.

Such a superrior mindset you have, look at content and avoid it instantly. You are [expletive] great man... Keep going do what you do mkay?
Alan45
Village Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:54 am Reply with quote
When ever I see (Note: The linked video is region-locked to Japan.) my immediate reaction is that if we can't watch it, why post it? However, just for kicks and giggles, I clicked on it and it played. Apparently I'm now in Japan, who knew? Either that or the note doesn't mean what I assumed it means.
Usagi-kun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:33 am Reply with quote
Alan45 wrote:
When ever I see (Note: The linked video is region-locked to Japan.) my immediate reaction is that if we can't watch it, why post it? However, just for kicks and giggles, I clicked on it and it played. Apparently I'm now in Japan, who knew? Either that or the note doesn't mean what I assumed it means.

This happens to me all the time. I live in the States and have no clue why, but most of the time, probably 8/10, the video will play. I'm of the same mindset, however, but now I just click every video to test it before I dismiss the possibility completely.
Snakebit1995

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:37 am Reply with quote
Usagi-kun wrote:
Alan45 wrote:

This happens to me all the time. I live in the States and have no clue why, but most of the time, probably 8/10, the video will play. I'm of the same mindset, however, but now I just click every video to test it before I dismiss the possibility completely.

Yeah I'm from NJ and this video totally worked for me, then again it's Dailymotion so...
jtiskool305

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:38 am Reply with quote
The manga is such a riot and so much fun to read!
Can't wait for this to air
LegitPancake

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:08 pm Reply with quote
Snakebit1995 wrote:

Yeah I'm from NJ and this video totally worked for me, then again it's Dailymotion so...

Guys...Y’all realize that the Dailymotion video they added in the article was included exactly BECAUSE it has zero region lock?? If you click where it says the official website is streaming it, you’ll find this YouTube video: https://youtu.be/DPpZ5B0OgQY
It is in fact region locked and is what the article was talking about. Additionally, at the bottom of the article, it even thanks a user for providing a region-free video so that everyone could see it.
Tripple-A

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:04 pm Reply with quote
I hope the seiyuus make it good as I have a pretty good image of how they should sound like...
And I also hope we will get an uncensored version ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2