• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Best and Worst of the Season So Far: Week of Jan 22-28 [2018-02-01]

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CurseTheSky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:32 am Reply with quote
Shinigami-Seishou wrote:
Gina Szanboti wrote:
Looks like Death March and Junji Ito are going to hang out in the bottom tiers the whole season. I wish they'd drop one of those and pick up reviewing Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens, which is turning out to be a lot of fun, even if not top 10 material. It's pretty much the best thing I've seen this season that isn't a continuation, a CPDCT/SoL, or iyashikei. It's also the type of story that really lends itself to weekly review, since a lot of stuff happens every episode.

Must have to agree with you there, I was really weary on even watching episode 3, and then a part of me felt like I'd have regretted not watching it once I was done with it. It's so entertaining to see characters back-stabbing one another and absolute chaos happening every so often. I think I'm going to stick with it, even if it goes down hill a bit, because the characters are likable and easy to hate all at the same time.

I wish this was being reviewed too. It is my favourite show this season!
echen_taichi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:21 am Reply with quote
no hakyu houshin engi?
Angel M Cazares

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:00 pm Reply with quote
echen_taichi wrote:
no hakyu houshin engi?

Shows that were not popular enough to get weekly episode reviews are not included in these rankings.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2