• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Fanservice Mousepads! Now With Fashion Accessories!

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:58 pm Reply with quote
$300 for garbage like this? No thank you!
Keen Fox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:12 pm Reply with quote
Hello again pervy Japan.
MarshalBanana

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:14 pm Reply with quote
I've got a mouse pad with a bit of padding, but it went flat pretty fast. So I do wonder if I should get one of those boob mouse pads, or do they go flat pretty fast. I know some say they are pervy, but it seems more like a harmless novelty to me, its not like a body pillow.
Keen Fox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:18 pm Reply with quote
MarshalBanana wrote:
I've got a mouse pad with a bit of padding, but it went flat pretty fast. So I do wonder if I should get one of those boob mouse pads, or do they go flat pretty fast. I know some say they are pervy, but it seems more like a harmless novelty to me, its not like a body pillow.

How can you have this thing in your room when you have visitors?
I myself bought some nice and sexy figurines and then I had to take them out...
Lemonchest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:23 pm Reply with quote
Yesterday it was schoolgirls dressing like schoolboys. Today it's mousepads dressing like schoolgirls. When will this progressvisism end?!
Mhora

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:54 pm Reply with quote
Never stop perving, Japan. Never stop!
MarshalBanana

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:27 pm Reply with quote
Keen Fox wrote:
MarshalBanana wrote:

That is a good point, but you never know how people will react. And it has been years since I invited anyone to my room.
Keen Fox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:29 pm Reply with quote
MarshalBanana wrote:
That is a good point, but you never know how people will react. And it has been years since I invited anyone to my room.

I guess you chose the way of the lonewolf
Wink
MarshalBanana

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:41 pm Reply with quote
Keen Fox wrote:

I guess you chose the way of the lonewolf
Wink
LOL I wish. I have visitors round, I just have no need to take them into the room where my bed is, sadly. Anyway the sort of people I know, despite most of them not being into Anime, would more than likely find it amusing.
samuelp
Industry Insider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:02 pm Reply with quote
You know my first reaction to this was kind of “ugh” and then when I saw they were charging $300 it went to full on disgust.

But then I realized something. We shouldn’t consider this merchandise really. It’s more... art. And thinking of it as a kind of art piece, maybe $300 isn’t so crazy.
I mean it’s art that I’d sure never appreciate. But there are clearly those out there who do.
IanC

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:15 pm Reply with quote
At the coat you wouldn't actually use this as a mouse pad would you?
Nodz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:39 pm Reply with quote
Be careful not to eat any chocolate fudge food while using this mousepad Confused
HueyLion

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:51 pm Reply with quote
Again Japan proves they have all the time in the world creating perverted items .-.
zrnzle500

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:03 pm Reply with quote
Is it bad that I didn't seen anything wrong with this until I saw the price? I mean I don't see myself buying it at a more reasonable price and wouldn't put the mouse pad on my desk, but stockings for mouse pads doesn't seem that odd to me. Though admittedly I'm...not adverse to stockings to say the least.
TasteyCookie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:45 pm Reply with quote
MarshalBanana wrote:

I have an oppai mousepad because I do 8 hours of desk-work a day and started to get wrist pains. Not only did the mousepad solve those pains but it's also ridiculously comfortable. Been using it for about 2 years and have not had it flatten at all. Word of advice though is pay attention to which size you get, as depending on your wrist, some may be more comfortable than others. It's best if you are at Akiba or a Con-booth where you can physically try one out.

Keen Fox wrote:

I have had members of the opposite gender, family, and friends all around my various weeb paraphernalia and they all find it funny. The key is not the content, but how you act about it as a person. As long as you're cool about it and not creepy, people respond in kind. Also don't be offended if someone thinks it's gross, not all of us are desensitized by Japanese media Razz Also don't openly display nudity and that will be more likely for them to not care what you display. I have many suggestive figures and posters but I keep the hentai/erotic art to myself as that's the respectful thing to do.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2