• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Real Girl Anime's TV Ad Reveals Kururi Theme Song

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord Vaultman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:38 am Reply with quote
I don't know about this anichu block but are shows on that block normally short series (i.e. 5-12 minutes). This shows giving me suspicions that it will be short length episodes.
Yuriria1997

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:09 pm Reply with quote
Im pretty much looking forward for it and i believe that the band "Kururi" might be Quruli. It sounded familiar but i might be wrong.
Crystalyn
ANN Managing Editor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:36 pm Reply with quote
Yuriria1997 wrote:
Im pretty much looking forward for it and i believe that the band "Kururi" might be Quruli. It sounded familiar but i might be wrong.

Yes you're right, thanks so much for pointing that out! We've corrected the article with the correct spelling.
#Verso.Sciolto

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:44 pm Reply with quote
Lord Vaultman wrote:
I don't know about this anichu block but are shows on that block normally short series (i.e. 5-12 minutes). This shows giving me suspicions that it will be short length episodes.
Going back through the AnichU twitter feed can give you a decent idea about the various lengths of time which can be and have been allocated on that block.

https://twitter.com/AnichU_ntv

For example: "26:15~26:50" (after midnight or 02:15 start) broadcast time for the 「ちはやふる秀歌撰」 specials meant one full episode from the first season of the animated series plus extra bonus content to fill out 35 minutes on the AnichU block. From this recent message.

A different approach may be required to find out the episode length for "Real Girl".
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1