• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 'Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?' Anime Gets 2nd Season, Film Project

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slashman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:51 pm Reply with quote
Yes, yes and HELL YEAH!!!! Very Happy
DAngel17

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:29 pm Reply with quote
Yes, We get to see more of the main story line now been waiting a while for it to come out. Ova are nice to watch while waiting for a new season. I hope the movie will be as good?
Greed1914

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:08 am Reply with quote
Cool. I have been hoping for more ever since the spinoff anime. The movie is an unexpected bonus.
jr240483

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:09 pm Reply with quote
GhostD wrote:
YES! YES! YES! The War Game! The Pleasure Quarter! Haruhime! Cannot bloody wait!

dont overexert yourself there my friend. its very highly unlikely they will be able to show those arcs for the second season. the only that would be the case is if they go down the toaru no majustu index route and have this season with 24 eps instead of 12!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
GhostD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:17 pm Reply with quote
jr240483 wrote:
GhostD wrote:
YES! YES! YES! The War Game! The Pleasure Quarter! Haruhime! Cannot bloody wait!

dont overexert yourself there my friend. its very highly unlikely they will be able to show those arcs for the second season. the only that would be the case is if they go down the toaru no majustu index route and have this season with 24 eps instead of 12!

Except all those things I mentioned are actually just 2 arcs/2 volumes worth of content. Theres no way they cant cover both in 12-13 eps especially vol 6 (which continues exactly where the first season ends) isnt a very long arc that can be covered in 4-5 eps
Ragdollomega

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:47 pm Reply with quote
jr240483 wrote:
GhostD wrote:

They'd have to either skip them entirely for no reason or do a whole season of filler to not cover those stories as they are literally the next two arcs of the story that follow right after where season 1 left off.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3