• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Bump of Chicken Performs Jūshinki Pandora Anime's Theme Songs

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kougeru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:52 pm Reply with quote
This just made my really depressed mood much better. My favorite band, doing OP AND ED for the new anime from one of my favorite anime creators! Was already extremely hyped for this. I won't say it doesn't pretty standard, but it doesn't look awful and the new song sounds great! I was just joking last week that BUMP can finally start making new music again since they just ended their 2017-2018 tour. I guess they made plenty of time for recording during the tour, after all lol. I knew I could count on BUMP to cheer me up

edit: and then I saw it's on Netflix and yet not airing weekly worldwide, as usual. Great. There goes my happiness again lol. Thanks for doing things wrong again, Netflix
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:31 pm Reply with quote
I commend Netflix for giving more recent anime series but that compliment is essentially a moot point with their preferred method of binge-watching said show. Seriously, weekly streams help generate more thread discussions and even can generate more publicity.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1