• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 5th Space Battleship Yamato 2202 Anime Film's Promo Video Previews Ending Theme

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joshua Zarate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:01 pm Reply with quote
I feel confident in saying that any anime is improved whenever Tomoyo Kurosawa voices a character in it. Looking forward to this, especially after Crunchyroll has announced to be streaming this as well.
RyuuGP

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:10 pm Reply with quote
Joshua Zarate wrote:
I feel confident in saying that any anime is improved whenever Tomoyo Kurosawa voices a character in it.

Although Tomoyo is good overall, she really shines when voicing very expressive character. Unfortunately this Mina Ichinose seems like the opposite of expressive. But from her recent VA works, i have a feeling that Tomoyo likes to experimenting with her voice acting, the most prominent example of this is she voicing Kaizaki Nao (Hisone to Masotan), a yankee. I haven't heard all Tomoyo's works, but so far Kaizaki's voice is so different than what i've heard from Tomoyo (Kaizaki is very aggressive and mad). Maybe this Mina Ichinose is part of that "experiment"? I hope it turned out to be great.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1