• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Introductions / Meet ANN / Tell us about Yourself (w/ index).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fruits_chinko_samurai

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:30 pm Reply with quote
Hi all,
I'm a newbie here (or should I say shinri? Very Happy). Hope to have a good time.
robertm

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:57 am Reply with quote
fruits_chinko_samurai wrote:
Hi all,
I'm a newbie here (or should I say shinri? Very Happy). Hope to have a good time.

Hello fruits_chinko_samurai, I'm new too Smile where are you from?
kacapatri

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 2:33 am Reply with quote
cha_cipit wrote:
Hi Thanh, I'm Chacha!

I'm a new member on this forum too! It's nice to know you.. Smile

Hi there, I'm new around here too! Didn't see any other introduction thread so I'll join this one. Hope it won't be a problem!

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 11:33 am Reply with quote
Hi i'm new here and would love to know you may I know your favorite anime? since I started to watched anime on our television i started loving it, i start with Code Gias and The Wallflower
RangerDanger

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 4:49 am Reply with quote
#882882 wrote:
Hi i'm new here and would love to know you may I know your favorite anime? since I started to watched anime on our television i started loving it, i start with Code Gias and The Wallflower

Hello, I’m new here as well. Two of my favorites are Gurren Lagann and Trigun.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 1:41 am Reply with quote
robertm wrote:
fruits_chinko_samurai wrote:
Hi all,

Hello fruits_chinko_samurai, I'm new too Smile where are you from?

Hi there I'm rockman.. but if you would like to know my real name you could pm me hehee, well I live from philippines how about you?/

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 1:42 am Reply with quote
RangerDanger wrote:
#882882 wrote:

Hello, I’m new here as well. Two of my favorites are Gurren Lagann and Trigun.

That was nice to know to find out that you are also new here like me, let's welcome each other I guess hehee Smile Your welcome
SomeHero

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 9:43 am Reply with quote
Hi, im some old German guy who likes (a lot, but not all) Anime. My favorites at Moment:
Hakumei & Mikochi. Finally something other than "an Vampir / Klaxosaur / radiactive Pumpkin killed my Dad / Sister / Guinea Pig. I want Revenge!. Its heart-warmig.
Gangrest Senki: wow, that was a lot of stuff. And why you guys all hate Marrine? Maybe she will be queen, then in an couple of years nobody cares about the Past.
Toji no Miko: while i was a little disappointed of the Close-up-Camera first, its now a lot better. It reminds me somehow at StarWars, hope that sound not to odd.
Alice or Alice *duck* yeh, its ecci, but funny (the sparkling Version of one room or the ,lolis Play Music at church` Animes)
Darling in the Franxx: Know where you can stick your War? sort of Anime. Almost no flat Charakters (maybe those evil Pilot Kids) and Zero 2 is just wow.
Oh, and Amanchu 2 (even with the Silly-Face-Scenes). Its Relaxing to watch.
aenimus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:40 pm Reply with quote
not legal before these things, 'your local terrorist' or, to instant ann as the 'force ruling all existance', 'that one whom will perish before responsibility' (unless it is so that i am just the person who is always doing 'that that is not doing but only trying)

i could write more with permission to excercise
AndresUzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:29 pm Reply with quote
Hello everyone I am also new to this forum, and hello to you Thanh Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Doommarine666

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:33 pm Reply with quote
Just registered today (6/20/18).

I don't really get out much. Because of that, I don't really have any friends. Which is one of the reasons I am on this site. I find the people who I get along with the quickest and the best are people who have similar likes to mine. In my case, it's anime.
I live in the South New Jersey region. Is there anyone else here who lives in South Jersey who are also anime fans?
Egyptra

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:47 am Reply with quote
Hallo allerseits,
Ich bin Egyptra aus Hurghada, Ägypten. Ist es zwingend notwendig, die Einleitung kurz zu geben?
dexalama

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:36 am Reply with quote
Hii Everyone. Just joined this forum. Nice to meet you all.
Bento-Box

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:03 pm Reply with quote
Hi everyone! Long time no see!

I've been away for a few years so I thought stopping by here to re-introduce myself was probably a good thing to do.

Not much has changed in my anime tastes. I'm still a huge NGE fan girl, but I've added a pile of new anime to my watched list now. I'm keeping current, as I had back when I used to post here. Real life took me away when I got a huge job that entailed lots of responsibilities and long hours. After a few years working that, my husband recommended that I quit and pursue my art career that I was maintaining on the side.

I'm now a full time artist. 100% self-employed and running my own business. I stream on twitch for more than half the week, do an anime talkshow on Sunday nights, and draw like crazy every other day. I also exhibit and sell my work at conventions and am about to make the leap from Artist Alley to the Exhibit Hall. Super nervous about that! I work myself to death and I love it! Anime hyper

But, I need a hobby. And I figured that I always loved posting here, so I wanted to come back and hang out with you guys again. I've really missed it. Hope to make some new friends and chill with some old ones. Smile

Thanks for having me!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Errinundra

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:19 pm Reply with quote
Welcome back, Bento-Box. I was going to say it's great to see an old face, but you've changed your avatar. My memory is that the old one wasn't full size. ? ? ?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 229 of 233