• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Black Clover: Quartet Knights Game's Character Video Previews Asta

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Codeanime93

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:05 pm Reply with quote
My eardrums are already starting to hurt just thinking about this guy in a video game.
GoldCrusader

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:38 pm Reply with quote
The game is looking so fun! They really nailed a cool style. It's one of my most anticipated game this year.

spoiler[Wonder if we will get a version of demon Asta in? Would be awesome! The anime should reach that part after all.]
Codeanime93 wrote:
My eardrums are already starting to hurt just thinking about this guy in a video game.

Why do you even bother posting on BC articles if you obviously hate the series so much? You don't bring anything to the conversation.
Codeanime93

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:09 pm Reply with quote
GoldCrusader wrote:
The game is looking so fun! They really nailed a cool style. It's one of my most anticipated game this year.

spoiler[Wonder if we will get a version of demon Asta in? Would be awesome! The anime should reach that part after all.]
Codeanime93 wrote:

Why do you even bother posting on BC articles if you obviously hate the series so much? You don't bring anything to the conversation.

I don't hate the series actually, Asta gets on my nerves though sometimes, mostly his Japanese voice actor does. The series is otherwise OK. So I apologize if my comments sound like a hit against the whole show when it's just Asta's voice. My comment was only made in jest.
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:50 pm Reply with quote
GoldCrusader wrote:
You don't bring anything to the conversation.

While Codeanime93 should have elaborated on his opinion, so it did not come of as simply trollish, that does not give you the go ahead to insult him. People are allowed their opinions whether you like them or not. If they present them in a more baitish manner then you report them and that's it. You don't insult them personally yourself because you don't like their opinion. That's something that you have been warned about before as well. Now let's drop this and move on.
GoldCrusader

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:25 pm Reply with quote
Psycho 101 wrote:
GoldCrusader wrote:

While Codeanime93 should have elaborated on his opinion, so it did not come of as simply trollish, that does not give you the go ahead to insult him. People are allowed their opinions whether you like them or not. If they present them in a more baitish manner then you report them and that's it. You don't insult them personally yourself because you don't like their opinion. That's something that you have been warned about before as well. Now let's drop this and move on.

I really dont see how anything I said was insulting though. The guy came here said some snarky unproductive comment about the show that plagues every BC section and left. In what way did his comment contribute to a healthy conversation of any sort? Why am I the one being warned here. You make no sense imo Psycho. But sure I'll move on, again.
Codeanime93

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:39 pm Reply with quote
Psycho 101 wrote:
GoldCrusader wrote:

I do apologize I probably should have elaborated more on my snarky joke of a comment, I had no intention of baiting or trolling anyone with it though, rather to make a comment pointed at my dislike of the voice actor of Asta.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1