• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Questioning existence of one thing

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 3:40 pm Reply with quote
Very Happy That sounds deep, well i question existence of something though:

İ live in Turkey, have a credit card of course gained from my home country. So i ask myself, as Japanese read digital manga like us can i read from one of their sites too. İs there such a website? Question Without the bullshit called region limitation. Are there any restrictions? Does mastercard/visa works perfectly for them? İ heard couple of names but i got confused at the end. İf somebody is constantly buying digital manga like this i'd lie to hear, how and is there any problems?
lys

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:42 pm Reply with quote
If you're still looking for an answer to this, I think Bookwalker accepts international purchases? I've also bought Japanese ebooks through hakusensha-e.net (carries Hakusensha titles, and Shueisha's shoujo/josei titles) with my US-issued card. I don't know if Turkey would be a different case, but it's worth looking into? (most of these sites you'd need to navigate in Japanese, if that's an issue. Bookwalker has an English global site but if you're looking for JP books I think you have to use the JP site.)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1