• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Puzzle & Dragons X BD/DVD Part 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sevokevo Royuki

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 3:59 pm Reply with quote
The one thing I seek from this series is Funimation being able to finish dubbing the series since it is airing on Crunchyroll in subs again.
gaptoothsailor

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:46 pm Reply with quote
Oh sweet! I remember watching this while it aired and I agree about some of writing, seeing Tiger and Charo confront their feelings of inferiority while still respecting and loving Ace was really good. I like a lot of the cast in this show! Not what I expected as a Puzzle and Dragons player but like Rebecca said, it's still a solid kids show that all audiences can enjoy. I wanna buy this set for the clean versions of the opener and ending themes on top of that...
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 11:01 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
When the two reunite, Rose has a bad case of the Superiorities, and she basically tells Tiger that he's still weak and has lame soul armor because he has too much fun.

It's been quite awhile since I've seen these eps - wasn't Tiger's soul armor still cardboard at this point?
Princess_Irene
ANN Reviewer

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 1:12 pm Reply with quote
Gina Szanboti wrote:

It's been quite awhile since I've seen these eps - wasn't Tiger's soul armor still cardboard at this point?

Nope, a couple of episodes prior he got spoiler[Entetsu's soul armor], which everyone in the show seems to think looks lame, but I kind of like. Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1