• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere Anime's BD Box Set In Japan Includes Bonus Animation, New Nov

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WANNFH

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:23 am Reply with quote
No-no-no-no, Sunrise. You are trying to made me BELIEVE in the Horizon continuation where all hope is lost, and only thing that we still got is the novels. Don't bring salt to my old wounds.
AksaraKishou

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:40 am Reply with quote
Been on this for days. Opened my wallet faster than ever before.
Nordhmmer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:50 am Reply with quote
One of the best "light" novels ongoing...
Edit: And 10 novels/25 volumes currently cover the main story,not 8.
the green death

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:39 am Reply with quote
Really wish someone would pick up this LN series for English translation. The books are super long so I’m sure that’s a barrier to entry, but still I feel they’d do well.
pajmo9

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:47 am Reply with quote
It would be nice if Sunrise Studio 8 could do more Horizon and Accel World before they dive headlong into the third Love Live group. That's probably too much to ask.
Richmyster84

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:43 pm Reply with quote
The anime must not cover the LN's very well because I never understood what was going on having only watched the anime.
Nordhmmer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:16 pm Reply with quote
Richmyster84 wrote:
The anime must not cover the LN's very well because I never understood what was going on having only watched the anime.

Both seasons of the anime followed the first four volumes very closely,which maybe why you had trouble following the story.

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon has a wide array of historical,sci-fi,religious & mythological references....and not to forget all those characters.
pwnagemaster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:29 pm Reply with quote
Remember to never give up hope, guys. If FMP! can get a 4th season 13 years after its 3rd, then Horizon still has a chance to get a 3rd season.

the green death wrote:
Really wish someone would pick up this LN series for English translation. The books are super long so I’m sure that’s a barrier to entry, but still I feel they’d do well.

I've read through the first volume of Baka-Tsuki's fan translation. It seems pretty solid to me. They're currently working on volume 6-C of the main story and 4-B of Kimitoasamade
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1