• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Unofficial ViaSat/Exede user Manga Discussion

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BobP

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:15 am Reply with quote
There are a group of folks on ViaSat/Exede's forum discussing Manga that I think would be more at home here so I am making a topic for us.
Marika1899

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:28 am Reply with quote
Yep, it's me. So, back onto the topic of manga recommendations and such, another one I remembered is Omoi no Kakera which is ofc Yuri lol.
BobP

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:54 am Reply with quote
Welcome Marika. I hope more of the folks come over. I'll add OnK to my list hoping to not get Yuri overload. Not too big of a worry since girls and women are one of my favorite subjects and I have always wanted to ask a yuri couple "mind if I join you?" not because I am a man but because I like making women happy..
Marika1899

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:44 pm Reply with quote
Lol, well Yuri is one of my favorite genres, so that is what I tend to read a lot of the time, but I'll try to keep variety in mind when I give future recommendations.
deku#884076

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:51 am Reply with quote
jiya guys!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil anyhoo!!! awman... i never even read yuri mangas DX i wonder... if you can legit buy yuri mangas online or something... Question Question Question if sooo... imma might have to look into it :3 BUT!!! if they do not have yuri mangas avaible online then... oh well... ill be like this -----> Anime cry Anime cry Anime cry so yeah... then ill be like this also -----> Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad so yeah... ill have to look into that myself :3 thanks for the mangas :3
Marika1899

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:21 am Reply with quote
well luckily for you, you can buy many, many Yuri series online.
deku#884076

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:28 am Reply with quote
@>@ wait!!! what!?!?!? YOU LEGIT CAN BUY THEM ONLINE!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked imma gonna go look now :3 what kinda yuri do ya suggest for me to go buy??? Anime catgrin + sweatdrop Anime smallmouth + sweatdrop Anime catgrin + sweatdrop Anime hyper Embarassed
Marika1899

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:11 pm Reply with quote
yep you can buy them online at sites like Amazon and as for some quick recommendations that I know you can buy on there: Kase-san, Bloom Into You, My Lesbian Experience with Loneliness and Citrus. Though Citrus is more for a soap-opera drama style of Yuri, but can still be pretty enjoyable.

Edit: Girlfriends is another good Yuri series that is available on Amazon. Tbh, you can buy pretty much anything on Amazon, so if it has an English release just look it up on there and they'll more than likely have it for you to purchase.
BobP

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:34 pm Reply with quote
Don't forget Jlist and Jpop too.
Marika1899

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:33 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, basically anywhere you can buy anime and manga online you should be able to purchase the manga I just recommended.
Crisha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:00 pm Reply with quote
Hijacking a thread for the specific use of users from a separate forum without any intention of engaging the ANN community goes against the spirit of the rules. This is essentially a private discussion thread for a different site. There are places that are more appropriate for something like this - i.e. a private Discord server - so I'm going ahead and locking this thread. Please feel free to introduce yourselves to the ANN forum, if you wish, or engage in other threads.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1