• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story Stage Play's Main Visual Revealed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
invalidname
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:13 pm Reply with quote
I kind of wonder if this is the first time a mobile app has been turned into a stage play.

FWIW, I played this a bit when it came out (by using an iTunes Japan account), then dropped it for other mobage I could actually read (and one I couldn't, but from a beloved franchise). With all the news around Magia Record lately, I'm wondering if I should get back into it.
Mew Berry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:14 pm Reply with quote
I can't speak for most of the game characters, but Iroha and the original cast look perfect. Wish I could see it.
Shiflan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:29 pm Reply with quote
Mew Berry wrote:
I can't speak for most of the game characters, but Iroha and the original cast look perfect. Wish I could see it.

I agree, they look fantastic!

If you want to nitpick one could argue that Yachiyo ought to be a little...er....bustier, but that's a minor gripe if you ask me.

That said, I'm a bit annoyed we keep hearing about spinoffs and side projects like this while there is precious little information about the new animation in the works....
Mew Berry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:09 am Reply with quote
Shiflan wrote:
That said, I'm a bit annoyed we keep hearing about spinoffs and side projects like this while there is precious little information about the new animation in the works....

Oh yeah, I definitely agree, but at least the side projects are proof that the franchise is still active. Better than going years without hearing anything at all.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1