• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
This Week in Games - Delays All Around

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
falcon.punch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:55 pm Reply with quote
Friendly fix: It's actually going to be the September 10th, not November on SNK's announcement.

My prayers for the Japanese, it has been a rough week for them.
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:42 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Hey, did you know Cervantes and Raphael are in Soul Calibur VI? Well, you do know

Hey now Razz

And man that's some horrible luck Japan has.
belvadeer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:11 am Reply with quote
I don't feel like I have the right to excitedly talk about games right now with what Japan has been through. I'll just say that Dragon Quest XI is on my "to buy" list and leave it at that.
Kicksville

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:38 am Reply with quote
Quote:
Yeah, remember CANAAN? 428 is what happens before that show. Those familiar with the anime will see a lot of familiar characters and see a key event that's only referenced in the show happen firsthand. If you liked CANAAN, then go buy 428. Heck, buy it even if you didn't!

I wish I could say that was a selling point, but oh boy did CANAAN suuuuuuuuuuck.

I am nervously awaiting my copy of SNK Heroines, which sure looks like another 2010s case of "third party Japanese developer making a mediocre genre title that absolutely won't stand on its own so they have to throw in lots of boobies to shift some copies". The apparent experimentation going on with the systems is encouraging though, so I hope that works out. That, and Lady Terry, Lady Terry is good.
Beatdigga

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:44 pm Reply with quote
As hilarious as Terry Boobgart is, my money this week is still going towards Spider-Man.
AiddonValentine

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:55 pm Reply with quote
The delay of the Direct has led to some strangely subdued announcements (which were probably supposed to be revealed during it) such as FFXV Pocket Edition HD on the Switch along with the Mega Man 11 demo. The one that made my eyes bug out was Civilization VI for the Switch. Now that's a game I can get behind
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1