• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
New layout options

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kendra Kirai

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:02 pm Reply with quote
Any way of putting these weird and dumb new settings back to what they were? With recent articles at the bottom of pages and the ad bar on the LEFT side? It's weird and dumb and cramped with these new tablet settings and I LOATHE it.
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:28 pm Reply with quote
The default settings for ANN haven't changed, but with the new settings options, we unfortunately had to reset previously saved options (edit: only cookies were reset, settings saved in user accounts were not). You're currently viewing ANN in the default manner (the way most people view it).

You can move the sidebar (recent articles) back to the bottom of pages by clicking the "minimize sidebar" (⬋) link at the top of the side bar.

As long as you are logged in, and/or you don't delete cookies, this setting will stick and the recent articles will remain under articles every time you visit the site.

Hope this helps.

-t
Kendra Kirai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:09 pm Reply with quote
Ahaaa, okay. Thanks!
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1