• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Manga 'Tokyo Tarareba Musume' Gets Bangai-hen

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tutu10

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:28 pm Reply with quote
December issue of Kiss magazine released on Thursday has started bangai-hen series of Akiko Higashimura's romance manga Tokyo Tarareba Musume titled Tokyo Tarareba Musume Returns. The bangai-hen, which will be sequels to the original series, will be released in three chapters.

Tokyo Tarareba Musume has been serialized via Kiss magazine between March 2014 and April 2017. There are 9 compiled volume released. The manga series has been nominated and on the top 10 of the various manga awards such as Manga Taisho Awards 2016 and 2017, Kono Manga ga Sugoi! 2015, 2016 and 2017. A live-action TV drama was aired between January to March of last year with total of 10 episodes, featuring "Tokyo Girl" by Perfume as the theme song, and Ayaka Nishiwaki from the unit participating in the drama through voice acting.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1