• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Classroom of the Elite BD/DVD

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angel M Cazares

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:47 am Reply with quote
Ah, this mediocre, fun and stupid show. The writing is garbage, but I liked the female character designs and their big boobs.
Engineering Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:57 pm Reply with quote
Wow, thank you Nick for voicing my exact opinion on this show (and novel, I have read 5 volumes so far), I do not exactly hate this show, but sometimes the characters are just unbearablely pretentious and I expect some more strategizing out of the premise yet the brain-battle is nothing to write home about.

This show could definitely be much better than itself right now
Greed1914

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:59 pm Reply with quote
angelmcazares wrote:
Ah, this mediocre, fun and stupid show. The writing is garbage, but I liked the female character designs and their big boobs.

The character designs are definitely a highlight. I was pretty close to buying some merchandise, but stopped short when I decided I should probably have a higher overall opinion of the show before I buy figures.
TdFern 87

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:24 pm Reply with quote
angelmcazares wrote:

The writing ain't great but its not the worst seen thus far.
However this adaptation could have been done a bit more justice, and the fact we ain't going to get a second season to see the rest. Making it all the more fallible.
FilthyCasual

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:49 pm Reply with quote
Oddly enough, spoiler[sociopath robot] Ayanokouji is more entertaining than LN Ayanokouji, a first for me in terms of adaptation changes.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1