• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 'Dōbutsu Biscuit x PPP' Returns for Kemono Friends 2 Anime's Opening Song

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrono1000

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:58 pm Reply with quote
The second season has the original VAs, the same group is performing the opening song, the production team looks good, and they have done well with the marketing. Ignoring for a moment that Kadokawa has the same morality as the Umbrella corporation they are trying to make the second season work. The most noticeable issue is that they couldn't get the rights to Kaban and instead of a sequel it is going to be a reboot.
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:55 pm Reply with quote
I was initially hoping that actual biscuits would somehow be involved here, though the news that the original penguins are remaining in situ is an ample substitute.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
KutovoiAnton

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:25 pm Reply with quote
Can you add "Youkoso Japari Park" shorts to the encyclopedia? It’s been airing for months, I submitted it weeks ago, and yet it’s still not here.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1