Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Errinundra

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:07 pm Reply with quote
Hpilbog wrote:
I can't post too.

Fixed.

I've also added your initial post about a duplicate person to the relevant thread.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
NeverKnewINeeded

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:44 pm Reply with quote
I'm having the same issues here too with none of my posts showing up. I made my account not too long ago myself. Hopefully, things can be resolved for me in a timely manner.
Psycho 101

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:18 pm Reply with quote
NeverKnewINeeded wrote:
I'm having the same issues here too with none of my posts showing up. I made my account not too long ago myself. Hopefully, things can be resolved for me in a timely manner.

The reason for that is your first post tripped one of our automatic security features. This automatically placed your account on moderation which means moderators have to review and approve, or remove, your posts before they show up in the forum publicly. Unfortunately sometimes the security features to keep as many of the bots out as possible catch a legitimate user. Most times we simply remove the moderation status for the new user and approve the posts awaiting review.

Your first post however was subsequently removed and not approved because it was rude and trollish towards another user. There was nothing else to the post but the rude comment that only served to insult the user and bait them into a response. Which clearly violated our rules. Due to that your account did not have the moderation status removed off of it. That is why your multiple attempts to post in the Mirai Golden Globes never went through. They are all sitting in the staff section waiting to be reviewed. Which I just did. I edited 1 of the multiple attempts and posted it. The reason I had to edit one first before posting it is because you were again being rude and antagonistic towards another user. The fact that you have tried to post such comments and attitude immediately after joining is why your account is going to stay on moderation for the time being. I suggest you review our rules on conduct towards other users. If you can post without insulting users and being overly antagonistic then the mods can review the idea of removing the moderation status from your account.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:08 am Reply with quote
I am new also in this forum.But I can post and give reply.I think you should check now for once again.!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6