• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Strike Witches 501 Butai Hasshinshimasu! Anime Reveals Teaser Visual

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sunny milk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:44 am Reply with quote
Gotta wonder whether they will do this season without any/with minimal fanservice or they keep up the traditions?
Because I have to say, I don't think youthful characters as some of the witches can get heavy fanservice nowadays.
MegaMooseJam2008

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:12 am Reply with quote
Sunny milk wrote:
Gotta wonder whether they will do this season without any/with minimal fanservice or they keep up the traditions?
Because I have to say, I don't think youthful characters as some of the witches can get heavy fanservice nowadays.
I think the length of her shirt in the key image shown in the article is a good indication that this will be milder than the original 501 adventures.
Sunny milk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:28 am Reply with quote
Yeah, it already felt like they are covering her up, and making the curves much less prominent.
marshmallowpie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:55 pm Reply with quote
It's a gag manga spinoff, having ecchi content probably isn't exactly its main goal. A lack of that stuff in the idol series or Road to Berlin might be concerning though.
TarutoClown93

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:45 pm Reply with quote
marshmallowpie wrote:
It's a gag manga spinoff, having ecchi content probably isn't exactly its main goal. A lack of that stuff in the idol series or Road to Berlin might be concerning though.

First one would make sense since most bishoujo idol shows aren't ecchi-centric to begin with. As for the second one, we don't know it yet.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1