• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
ANN users born in late 1990s

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aca Vuksa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:11 am Reply with quote
Hello there, is there any users on ANN who we're born in late 1990s, for me, i was born in 1997. And my first anime to watch was Digimon and never knew it was anime until late 2000s.

And you?
Asaid16

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:36 pm Reply with quote
Born in 99, watched anime on TV as a kid though I knew them as cartoons, i.e Naruto, Pokemon, Shaman King, Oban Star Racers, Bakugan, Sonic X, Beyblade etc.

Only started to get into anime around 2015 when Naruto manga finished and I needed something to replace it and I've been on and off with anime since then. Only getting back into it now.
Aca Vuksa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:05 pm Reply with quote
Asaid16 wrote:
Born in 99, watched anime on TV as a kid though I knew them as cartoons, i.e Naruto, Pokemon, Shaman King, Oban Star Racers, Bakugan, Sonic X, Beyblade etc.

Only started to get into anime around 2015 when Naruto manga finished and I needed something to replace it and I've been on and off with anime since then. Only getting back into it now.

Wow, pleased to meet you.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1