• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Kakuriyo: Bed & Breakfast for Spirits GN 1

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zztop

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:52 pm Reply with quote
Kakuriyo's LN author also wrote another series, Ayakashi Oniyome Nikki (Ayakashi Demon Bride Diary), that takes place in the shared Kakuriyo universe.

spoiler[That one is an SOL series set in Asakusa, whose hero and heroine are the human reincarnations of the Great Youkai Shuten Doji and his wife, Ibaraki Douji, respectively. Both retain their past life memories, although the hero is more content with living as a normal human. The heroine prefers intervening and helping out in Asakusa's spirits. One of their friends, Yurihiko, is the reincarnation of the legendary Nue/Japanese chimera.

It's revealed the Master was good friends with Shuten Doji, and one of Aoi's relatives is an field agent/powerful onmyouji for an organization that handles spirit affairs in the Apparent Realm.]
hack5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:15 am Reply with quote
Honestly I did not like the show much so I dropped it at I think at the third episode.Everyone praise her on how strong she is but its so funny to me that they have to make the male counter part prideful,narcissistic and a bit of a jerk just to make her look good where is the romance,is it were she changes him into her version of a respected person,what I want to know does she grow herself or is she as awesome as she was when she is spirited away Rolling Eyes
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1