• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: HIDIVE to Add Land of the Lustrous Anime's English, Spanish Dubs Starting on January 23

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mhora

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:44 am Reply with quote
Season 2! Season 2? Season 2?!
I feel an announcement coming in... a couple of months. Release might be...fall! Anime hyper (*wishful thinking) I only trust CG animation if these guys are involved!
Asrialys

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:04 pm Reply with quote
Since Sentai stuff tends to come out a month early for some reason (or maybe it's just Right Stuf?), the steelbook is already out. I've had it for a few weeks already.
CardamonPastel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:51 pm Reply with quote
Since I know for a fact that they aren’t going to use the same male pronouns for the gems that the characters use in the original Japanese language, I just hope they go for gender neutral ones and don’t start calling the gems she/her. Do what the eng manga does. And if they do, don’t lift the dumb nicknames the English manga used to replace the gems calling each other “brother” that was cringe.
CardamonPastel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:52 pm Reply with quote
Mhora wrote:
Season 2! Season 2? Season 2?!
I feel an announcement coming in... a couple of months. Release might be...fall! Anime hyper (*wishful thinking) I only trust CG animation if these guys are involved!

I thought we had confirmation that it was going to get a season 2 already? Don’t know where though. Maybe we didn’t.
dragonrider_cody

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:20 pm Reply with quote
Asrialys wrote:
Since Sentai stuff tends to come out a month early for some reason (or maybe it's just Right Stuf?), the steelbook is already out. I've had it for a few weeks already.

That’s mostly Right Stuf, Sentai, and Anime Corner. They will ship as soon as a title comes in. Places like Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart won’t until arrive until street date.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:01 am Reply with quote
If this was the case that they were still recording the Eng. dub, even if it's over 2 seasons after the Japanese (Eng. dub of "Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai" was like this) premiere, I could understand the weekly upload decisions. However, considering the box-set comes out on Tues., one would would think they would opt to just binge-upload it. For the record, the 2 prev. statements apply to when I respectively favor weekly uploads and binge uploads
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1