• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Ga-Rei: Zero 10th Anniversary Event Includes Live Concert, Talk Show

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Actar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:29 am Reply with quote
Hm... I kinda wanted a Ga-Rei anime adaptation, but I heard it's no where near as good as Zero. Honestly, with Zero being one of my all-time favorite supernatural battle anime series, I'm kinda okay with this. I'm actually even surprised that it's getting any fanfare at all.
MasterChef117

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:41 pm Reply with quote
Actar wrote:
Hm... I kinda wanted a Ga-Rei anime adaptation, but I heard it's no where near as good as Zero. Honestly, with Zero being one of my all-time favorite supernatural battle anime series, I'm kinda okay with this. I'm actually even surprised that it's getting any fanfare at all.

It's really not very good. Ga-Rei is just another boring ecchi/supernatural manga. Kagura is no where near as interesting of a character in the manga. The manga's story is also fairly boring and generic. If I hadn't seen the anime, I probably wouldn't have been able to force myself to finish it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1