• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Catherine: Full Body Game's English Trailer Announces September 3 Release for the West

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MajinAkuma

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:05 pm Reply with quote
Okay, will it have the seiyuu DLC? Koshimizu Ami, Yuuki Aoi, Horie Yui, Asumi Kana, Komatsu Haruka, Toyoguchi Megumi, Kugimiya Rie, Satou Rina and Mizuki Nana. I will only buy it if I get them.
RyumuruJireyes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:35 pm Reply with quote
I'm actuallu really excited for this game; it looks like it'll be pretty cool. I wonder how the new character will play into this as well. Look forward to figuring out and also that bonus stuff looks legit.
jdnation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:40 pm Reply with quote
Wow! Looks like there's a lot more content, including flashbacks of younger Vincent/Katherine! I'm not one to double dip, but I'm certainly more interested if they're fleshing out the characters more.
Terrible90sDub

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:46 pm Reply with quote
I loved the original mainly for the gameplay. I had a blast dying repeatedly by sliding off blocks, conquering Babel, and the general fast-puzzle approach of it all.

Some of the minor characters (i.e. the other guys stuck in the nightmare) had engaging stories, but I never cared for the 3 main leads, so I am interested in seeing if/how they expand them.

... and the new character is definitely something to wait and see on. Hopefully they did a good job with her, though.
Siegfriedl88

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:49 pm Reply with quote
$$$ Nice , i really need too start saving for all the games this year.
More curious if they managed too retains the same VAs from the original. Catherine with a C(laura bailey) and vincent(Troy Baker) wouldnt be the same if they were recasted.

Even worse if they do what they did with tales of vesperia...if they just recast new lines.
Marakutanay

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:10 pm Reply with quote
^^^ They have confirmed that the whole main cast is back joined by Brianna Knickerbocker as Rin.

https://personacentral.com/catherine-full-body-to-release-in-north-america-and-europe-on-september-3-2019-limited-edition/
Siegfriedl88

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:31 pm Reply with quote
Very Happy ok it was 50/50 for me that they would do it or not...nice surprise and that set will look like next too the love is over one. vincents boxers/shirt and pillowcase still in good condition ;P
sillyfudgemonkeys

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:16 pm Reply with quote
MajinAkuma wrote:
Okay, will it have the seiyuu DLC? Koshimizu Ami, Yuuki Aoi, Horie Yui, Asumi Kana, Komatsu Haruka, Toyoguchi Megumi, Kugimiya Rie, Satou Rina and Mizuki Nana. I will only buy it if I get them.

I'm sure they will tbh, I mean the trailer showed they'd have dual audio, they probs just don't want to mention the world "DLC" at the same time as the announcement (cause people might get salty, tho tbh this DLC is probs the best they've had in the past few years....I mean I'm salty about the bable and glasses DLC, but the seiyuu one is ok with me).

Anyway Atlus is usually really good with bringing DLC from the Japanese side over to the US, only time I think they couldn't do that was with the P2:IS PSP game.
MajinAkuma

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:56 pm Reply with quote
RyumuruJireyes wrote:
I'm actuallu really excited for this game; it looks like it'll be pretty cool. I wonder how the new character will play into this as well. Look forward to figuring out and also that bonus stuff looks legit.

Atlus's Youtube channel has a number of competitive Catherine Full Body videos. You can check them out.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1