• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll Expo to Host Voice Actress Yuu Asakawa

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoddyNee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:40 pm Reply with quote
We hail a legend!
Keen Fox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:21 pm Reply with quote
I wish I could go!
And guys, watchout your questions this time.
Yes she is on visual novels,yes she starred on some hentai anime.
But that is not a reason to be rude.
AksaraKishou

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:49 pm Reply with quote
RIP. Some weeks probably without Nioh/Dark Souls streams. Well, good for the people attending, i guess. :v
AiddonValentine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:08 pm Reply with quote
I met Asakawa back at Anime Central a few years ago. She's a lot of fun and as much a geek as any congoer.
7jaws7

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:50 am Reply with quote
I’ve only just gotten more familiar with her by playing FGO. After hearing all five of the different Medusa and Gorgon spirit origins, her range is amazing. I would love to ask her who she enjoyed voicing the most...
dark_bozu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:06 am Reply with quote
Congratulations to all Crunchyroll expo attendees - she's an awesome VA as well as person. Also, she streams on youtube frequently and her english really good, so you probably would be able to talk in english without any problem. Also, she's a huge fan of dark souls series, bloodborne, DMC, old Leon (I mean from RE4 and forward), Norman Reedus, so I bet she would be really happy to answer on your questions about this stuff.
johnnysasaki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:32 am Reply with quote
Keen Fox wrote:
I wish I could go!
And guys, watchout your questions this time.
Yes she is on visual novels,yes she starred on some hentai anime.
But that is not a reason to be rude.

*slowly puts away my Viper GTS DVD for her to sign...*
AiddonValentine

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:56 am Reply with quote
dark_bozu wrote:
Congratulations to all Crunchyroll expo attendees - she's an awesome VA as well as person. Also, she streams on youtube frequently and her english really good, so you probably would be able to talk in english without any problem. Also, she's a huge fan of dark souls series, bloodborne, DMC, old Leon (I mean from RE4 and forward), Norman Reedus, so I bet she would be really happy to answer on your questions about this stuff.

I remember the epic rant she had on her Twitter when she saw how different Leon looked in the RE2 remake. She was NOT happy
Frosty The DopeMan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:17 pm Reply with quote
AiddonValentine wrote:
dark_bozu wrote:

I remember the epic rant she had on her Twitter when she saw how different Leon looked in the RE2 remake. She was NOT happy

Ahh.. I see.. so she is one of those nerdy/weirdo type of a person. I was planning to ask her out on a date that day. Like maybe take her to the Cucina Venti Restaurant or something like that. Welp, guess I have to cancel that.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1