• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Machikado Mazoku Anime Reveals Main Staff

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joshua Zarate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:28 am Reply with quote
This sounds like it could be fun. Also, I feel like the slogan for J.C.Staff at this point could be something along the lines of “We animated your favorite anime,” and it wouldn’t be that inaccurate.
#HayamiLover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:57 am Reply with quote
Joshua Zarate wrote:
This sounds like it could be fun. Also, I feel like the slogan for J.C.Staff at this point could be something along the lines of “We animated your favorite anime,” and it wouldn’t be that inaccurate.

I only care about one thing - this is already 5-6 anime, which they will do this year. Do they have enough budget?
Sailor Sedna

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:12 pm Reply with quote
This looks interesting and a nice change of pace, a magical girl anime where the villain is the one to root for and is the protagonist. Count me in. Smile

J.C. Staff's always been hit and miss with me in terms of animation quality though, mostly with the older ones they've done though, some are good looking like Slayers, some look mediocre (Hyper Speed Grandoll) or terrible (Voogie's Angel and Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer, but that's because Masami Obari helped do the character designs of those and his artwork sucks).

Last edited by Sailor Sedna on Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:42 pm Reply with quote
As a magical girl fan, I think this looks pretty cute, so I'll be keeping my eye out for it when it airs.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1