• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Strike Witches 501 Butai Hasshinshimasu! Anime Reveals New Promo Video

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MesousaGaby

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:57 am Reply with quote
Hey, One Punch Man fans, at least you get ACTUAL ANIMATION. This...this is honestly pretty sad.

I was expecting a more comedy-focused Strike Witches series to sort of be like Teen Titans Go, having decent flash animation, but instead....they're not even gonna try. Great job celebrating your franchise's 10th Anniversary!
pwnagemaster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:02 pm Reply with quote
Eh. I'll probably still watch it. I like most of the characters, and I like gag comedy. Plus, the fanservice won't be anywhere near what it was in the 1st 2 seasons with animation quality like this.
Probably.
Robert#894332

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:15 pm Reply with quote
MesousaGaby wrote:
I was expecting a more comedy-focused Strike Witches series to sort of be like Teen Titans Go, having decent flash animation, but instead....they're not even gonna try. Great job celebrating your franchise's 10th Anniversary!

The art style and scenes in the PV is a direct copy of the manga. It appears to be very faithful to the source.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1