• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Singaporean Man Gets Results With 30-Day One Punch Man Workout Routine

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nick4x

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:21 pm Reply with quote
You're trying to tell me that exercising every day will get me into shape? Ha! Nice try, ANN, but I know what day it is.
killjoy_the

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:25 pm Reply with quote
Who knew that running 10km a day would make you lose weight. I thought it'd just bust your knees and make you eat ice cream to make the pain go away instead.
Saku-dono

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:10 pm Reply with quote
But he still has his hair... Wink
Siegfriedl88

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:18 pm Reply with quote
killjoy_the wrote:
Who knew that running 10km a day would make you lose weight. I thought it'd just bust your knees and make you eat ice cream to make the pain go away instead.

hey its possible with Halo top! able too eat a pint of it a week and not gain weight, love that stuff.
methedemon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:02 am Reply with quote
on average a person would burn 500-600 calories from running 10km. If you cut another 500 calories form your diet that's a daily deficit of 1000 calories, you will easily burn 2.5 pounds a week, or around 10 pounds a month. 100 pushups daily will also burn calories and put some muscles.

It all makes sense...but most people ALREADY know that running and doing tons of pushups will give you better physique, the question is, how many can actually DO it?

if you're really interested in getting in shape, you don't have to be that extreme. Do half the stuff that man did, run 5km a day and do 50 pushups and you will achieve the same results in couple of months instead.
Greed1914

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:29 am Reply with quote
I've been doing that workout for quite a while, and it does produce results (shocking, I know) but I can't say I've developed anything resembling super strength yet.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:41 pm Reply with quote
Meanwhile I've still been trying to do a push up. But one day I'll get there.
pwnagemaster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:38 pm Reply with quote
Well this is certainly better than the guy that tried to imitate Yuru-camp and set part of the Mexican countryside on fire. https://www.reddit.com/r/Animemes/comments/7x575a/yuru_camp_causes_forest_fire_in_mexico/
megazero

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:47 pm Reply with quote
methedemon wrote:
on average a person would burn 500-600 calories from running 10km. If you cut another 500 calories form your diet that's a daily deficit of 1000 calories, you will easily burn 2.5 pounds a week, or around 10 pounds a month. 100 pushups daily will also burn calories and put some muscles.

It all makes sense...but most people ALREADY know that running and doing tons of pushups will give you better physique, the question is, how many can actually DO it?

if you're really interested in getting in shape, you don't have to be that extreme. Do half the stuff that man did, run 5km a day and do 50 pushups and you will achieve the same results in couple of months instead.

Gym instructors will slowly lose their jobs thanks to the one punch man routine.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chrno2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:09 pm Reply with quote
megazero wrote:
methedemon wrote:

Gym instructors will slowly lose their jobs thanks to the one punch man routine.

I wish I could run 5k, though I walk about 10k total to and from work. I do 20 incline push ups in the work kitchen and squats.... I'll have to up the ante. But I'm nowhere near the OPM diet. LOL!!!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1