• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Seven Seas Licenses World's End Harem: Fantasia, Destiny Lovers, Saki the Succubus Hungers Ton

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CANimeFan88

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:13 am Reply with quote
I am so happy World's End Harem Fantasia is getting licensed by Seven Seas under Ghost Ship. I was almost going to purchase some copies of the Japanese version on www.cdjapan.co.jp because I assumed it might convince Shonen Jump to sell the manga world wide.

Parellel Paradise is an interesting manga that needs an English version selling in North America. I'm wondering If I should purchase copies of the manga (even though I can't read Japanese).
Blanchimont

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:44 am Reply with quote
CANimeFan88 wrote:
Parellel Paradise is an interesting manga that needs an English version selling in North America. I'm wondering If I should purchase copies of the manga (even though I can't read Japanese).

I do appreciate fanservice in the media I consume, but even for me there's something as 'just too much'.Confused That's why I dropped following the scanlation of it, there's so much other stuff I'd rather use that time to read. I might go back once it concludes and I will know how the story goes...
Ali07

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:19 am Reply with quote
I don't get much ecchi manga, but Saki the Succubus Hungers Tonight sounds like something I may not be able to pass on. I liked Love In Hell, I guess the premise of 1 girl and 1 guy is what I like about Saki the Succubus and LiH. Laughing
Bacon_Boi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:41 pm Reply with quote
I've heard really good things about 2 of these series so I'm looking forward to the releases
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1