• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: High-End Proplica Brand Creates Chibi Moon's Transformation Compact

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 6:49 pm Reply with quote
The SuperS brooches are some of my favorites from the anime but I'm a little surprised we're getting Chibi Moon's brooch before Sailor Moon's. Did Taiki Matsuno record any new lines for the brooch or are they just using clips from the anime for it? I hope Usagi's Crisis brooch won't be too far behind.
CandisWhite

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 11:22 pm Reply with quote
Cardcaptor Takato wrote:
The SuperS brooches are some of my favorites from the anime but I'm a little surprised we're getting Chibi Moon's brooch before Sailor Moon's. Did Taiki Matsuno record any new lines for the brooch or are they just using clips from the anime for it?

SuperS is Chibi-Usa's gig, especially in the anime, so it makes sense that more focus would be put on her stuff.

According to Sailor Moon Collectibles, the recordings are new. The same was done for the wands so it's par for the course.

I have yet to get any of these but the want is there. Oh God is the want there.
Sailor Sedna

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 10:01 am Reply with quote
That brooch looks awesome and I love the quality of the voices, which makes me say again, Toei, would it have been SO DIFFICULT to call in Kae Araki to have her reprise Chibi Moon? She still sounds like she does, albeit a bit older.

I'm hearing more of a Tarte-esque voice from Matsuno this time, (yup, Pegasus went on to voice every magical girl fan's favorite talking, donut loving ferret) but it's still good. "Watashi-tachi ni Naritakute" is clear sounding too, great song but very depressing when you read the lyrics of the full version...

It would be also cool if we got regular Power, Star Power, Planet Power and Crystal Power wands that had their respective Sailors' voices too, or maybe if Crystal's film finally comes out, considering how they had heart shaped brooches in the manga too, have talking colored heart brooches.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1