• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
An user just can't stop creating vandalism in this My Hero Academia article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Purple Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:30 pm Reply with quote
Explanation: a to-be-announced release date for the dub of the movie My Hero Academia: Two Heroes in the Brazilian Portuguese is being a subject of controversy as the responsible for the dub isn't giving too much details of the release and the dub is suffering with development hell. Due to this, an unknown user used to add random unsourced content about the alleged dub, such as post-production studio, cast and staff, more than five times and being notified ad nauseam. Now the page for the Portuguese credits is currently messy and every day I'm noticing something "new" from him, with nonsensical credits citing random personalities and take-thats to the company.
anime#20443

Here's a printed example of former fake credits added probably by the same user (now deleted), also with a voice actor denying that role.

Quote:
I don't work with Lexx (Comunicações).
And I didn't voice Tsuyu... sadly. (sic)
ANN_Lynzee
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:02 pm Reply with quote
I've temporarily locked the cast/staff for this page to stop continued spam.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Purple Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:47 am Reply with quote
I've added now two official confirmations about the cast in the encyclopedia, given by Sato Company. There's other seven people that is almost confirmed, but it's intended to be revealed at least two of them in this week yet. Please don't remove it.
Fábio Lucindo as Bakugo
Fernanda Bullara as Yaoyorozu

Update: the videos were removed from the channel, but there are still official sources here:
Fábio Lucindo as Bakugo
Fernanda Bullara as Yaoyorozu
Purple Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:40 pm Reply with quote
Vii Zedek (the VA in the printscreen) now confirmed she's voicing the character in the video. Zedek herself was asking Sato to voice the character, so someone used to credit her as that role before, but now it's confirmed.
Vii Zedek as Tsuyu

Another actor was confirmed in the same day.
Update: two more actors were revealed today by the company
Update 2:Guilherme Briggs announced as All Might
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1