• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Assassins Pride Anime Reveals Video, More Cast, October Premiere

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:08 am Reply with quote
Well, it looks better in motion, but I'm still not sold on these character designs. The manga and light novel definitely looked better, and there's less going on in the spoiler[catch] scene. Still hoping for the best.
Kitsu Kyouno

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:53 pm Reply with quote
Oh yeah, the favorite main character everyone design: a generic guy N° 327484

Although the rest of the girls have a nice design (and the other men also a little), however this individual breaks the harmony and good design of the cast, is someone who could perfectly be at the background of any scene as an extra, but not, this is really the protagonist

I want to ask you if someone would really prefer to continue with this character design instead of something different else like Rimuru's design either as a slime or humanoid that at least has blue and long hair. But according to people it is still generic MC Confused
Tomibiki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:57 pm Reply with quote
Looks wack
Fenrin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:27 am Reply with quote
It sounds kind of interesting and I appreciate that there doesn't seem to be much fanservice, but I can't help thinking that 'Assassins Pride' sounds like the title of a cheesy Western Erotica novel Laughing
harminia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:08 pm Reply with quote
Nerrrva nerva nerva nerva nerva I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Kitsu Kyouno wrote:
someone who could perfectly be at the background of any scene as an extra, but not, this is really the protagonist

to be fair, he's an assassin so looking like a background character is pretty fitting Razz
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1