• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New Sakura Wars Game's Trailer Reveals K-ON! Designer Yukiko Horiguchi, December 12 Launch in

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarshalBanana

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:12 pm Reply with quote
Wow the lip syncing is terrible.
Psajdak

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:23 pm Reply with quote
I have only watched first OVA, and I barely remember it, but I do think setting was/is so promising, and interesting, that era...

I did however recognized voice of Michie Tomizawa, she really matured, but still beautiful.
Siegfriedl88

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:13 pm Reply with quote
nice and im looking forward too this(i loved playing the only localized game number 5 Razz)but i can see this not getting a dub given the current trend of niche games.
DRWii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:15 pm Reply with quote
Disappointed at the shift to fully action combat, but not really surprised. At least it looks speedy, so I'm choosing to remain optimistic.
Kougeru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:27 pm Reply with quote
Oh I was literally just looking at her profile today after watching some 22/7 stuff and was wondering what she'd do next! Excited for this
Chrno2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:32 pm Reply with quote
Man it's been awhile. Okay we got Kohei Tanaka. But we couldn't get 'Oh My Goddess', artist Kousuke Fujishima back?

I thought this franchise was dead. It's been in retirement for like what HOLY CRAP 14 YEARS???? I was almost right on this one, because I took a guess of 15. I was close, but I knew it wasn't 20. Geez!!
AiddonValentine

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:56 pm Reply with quote
Chrno2 wrote:
Man it's been awhile. Okay we got Kohei Tanaka. But we couldn't get 'Oh My Goddess', artist Kousuke Fujishima back?

Well, maybe Fujishima shouldn't have had an affair and gotten sued for causing his ex-fiance emotional distress. Not exactly something SEGA would want their PR department to deal with.

Anyway, still looking pretty good though I am shocked at the switch to a more hack and slash approach. I mean, the main draw of the series was the visual novel aspect and not the admittedly basic strategy battles. Also neat how they have another character designer for the Shanghai Troupe. Definitely looking forward to this
WANNFH

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:46 am Reply with quote
Chrno2 wrote:
Well, Fujishima is affiliated with Tales of instead for years, and there is a new game coming soon...
#HayamiLover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:25 am Reply with quote
Wait... what? SW is now Final Fantasy-ish slasher?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1