• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Violet Evergarden Side Story Anime's August World Premiere in Germany to Continue

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TanyaTheEvil

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:38 am Reply with quote
What a lovely story and I am so happy that Violet Evergarden is still going to continue. Our hearts goes out for everyone at the studio who perseverses through such difficult times.

Last edited by TanyaTheEvil on Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Key

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:10 am Reply with quote
Wow, that premier has suddenly taken on a whole new depth of meaning. Can absolutely understand why the studio is pushing ahead with it, since it now becomes a tribute to the memory of many who have been injured or passed on.

Bet that's going to be one packed screening room.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Lucky_Deity

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:21 pm Reply with quote
I am pleased KyoAni is still going ahead with this, to show the world the amazing talent of everyone who's worked on this and for us as fans to appreciate more than ever the time, effort, love and passion put into this work.

Violet Evergarden is a breathtaking series and I can not wait to watch this once Netflix picks it ups (I highly assume they will).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1