• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Can't add online shop link to Individual book listing in Encyclopedia

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kpossibles

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:22 pm Reply with quote

I tried adding the Grass GN Amazon link after quickly reading the review on it and it would not parse for some reason.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1770463623/
https://www.amazon.com/Grass-Keum-Suk-Gendry-Kim/dp/1770463623/

Both did not work when trying to add the link and I got redirected to a page that says "Could not fetch page"

horseradish

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:11 pm Reply with quote
Yeah...there's been problems with adding releases for over two years now...they have to be manually added by Encyclopedia Editors. You can post requests for releases you really want to see in the Encyclopedia; I think there was a thread for that somewhere.
kpossibles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:22 am Reply with quote
horseradish wrote:
Yeah...there's been problems with adding releases for over two years now...they have to be manually added by Encyclopedia Editors. You can post requests for releases you really want to see in the Encyclopedia; I think there was a thread for that somewhere.

ahhh sorry that I didn't post in the right section, I just realized this too late! It's a shame that this has been an ongoing issue for 2 years though
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1