• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Yuri Life GN

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ConnormonCat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:05 am Reply with quote
I enjoyed my time with it, and I'm a bigger fan of the art I think, but it's 100% something I could have just enjoyed seeing as a web comic or on Pixiv, that I just see a page of every now and again.

And great review as always!
marshmallowpie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:48 am Reply with quote
I was going to pass on this one, until I saw it was full colour. Other than that, it was pretty bland, but cute enough. Slightly more consistent than Eve and Eve, which had one story I looked a lot and two I really didn't enjoy at all. Unlike Eve and Eve, I'll be keeping this one, but I want better! I haven't bought Whenever Our Eyes Meet because I'd figure it'd be another boring collection.
Alex_Sandy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:36 pm Reply with quote
Did the author have anything to do with the anime "Girl's Monthly Nozaki Kun"? Both the cover girls looked like Seo the super aggressive sporto with the incongruously beautiful singing voice, especially the one on the left,who has the same hairstyle. Just wondering.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1