• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
How do i sent a newstip?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aca Vuksa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:37 pm Reply with quote
Hello there, is there any way for me send them sometime news tip, i would love to see them a news tip for ANN to be covered?

I would love to sent something news tip to this ANN so that they can cover them?
Cam0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:23 pm Reply with quote
You can send them email. The addresses are found here under Newsroom and Interest:
animenewsnetwork.com/contact
omiya

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:11 am Reply with quote
Are the news tips still appreciated? I sent the Yuko Goto link to the Weekly Bunshun article on 1st September 2022 to the newsroom at animenewsnetwork.com address and the Weekly Bunshun was the only source quoted in the article, but with no credit given for anyone sending in the news tip. If multiple reported a news tip, I'm quite happy for ANN to say thanks to the people who sent the link without mentioning their names or nicknames.
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:02 pm Reply with quote
Newstips are super appreciated!

We've stopped citing the source of newstips unless explicitly told to do so.

Quote:
If we receive a public tip from a social media account or from our forums, we will credit the username of the person with the news tip, unless otherwise specified in the communication. If we receive a private news tip via social media private message or via email, we will not credit you unless specifically asked. This means if you do not state either way in your email or private message that you would like to be credited, we will assume that you would not like to be credited. If you wish ANN to credit you, please include this in your message: "Please credit me as [name]." ANN's policy is to prioritize the privacy of our news tippers.

-t
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1