• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
So... what happened to Pet?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
donhumberto

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:35 am Reply with quote
I apologize in advance if I'm posting this on the wrong forum.
Thing is, Pet is (was?) by far my most anticipated series for this Fall season (and probably of the year) and, despite being confirmed as part of the season line-up a long time ago as well as having a confirmed staff (top-notch, by the way) and being an Amazon Prime series (which, at least in theory would prevent it from having any kind of financial issues) the truth is that we are already on the 5th of October and there hasn't been any kind of confirmation about airing date or even a proper PV... so... does anyone know anything about it? This really is a bummer because I was legit hyped for it Sad
Beltane70

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:28 am Reply with quote
It’s still fairly early in the month, so I wouldn’t start worrying just yet.
shosakukan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:43 am Reply with quote
donhumberto wrote:
I apologize in advance if I'm posting this on the wrong forum.
Thing is, Pet is (was?) by far my most anticipated series for this Fall season (and probably of the year) and, despite being confirmed as part of the season line-up a long time ago as well as having a confirmed staff (top-notch, by the way) and being an Amazon Prime series (which, at least in theory would prevent it from having any kind of financial issues) the truth is that we are already on the 5th of October and there hasn't been any kind of confirmation about airing date or even a proper PV... so... does anyone know anything about it? This really is a bummer because I was legit hyped for it Sad

Certainly, the 'On Air' section of the official website for the Pet anime said, 'We plan to broadcast the anime in 2019' in May of 2019, but now the same 'On Air' section of the official website says, 'The anime is now in production.' So the words in the 'On Air' section were changed 'backward' to 'Now in production.'
After they posted messages related to the Pet anime on Twitter at the beginning of August, it seems that the Pet anime and stage-play official Twitter account and the Geno Studio official Twitter account, too, say nothing about the Pet anime on Twitter so far.
donhumberto

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:23 am Reply with quote
^^ Thanks for the reply. It does look that's been delayed then... oh, well, at least I hope we get some kind of announcement soon Confused
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1