• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Planet With's Satoshi Mizukami Launches New Manga in January

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:34 pm Reply with quote
Planet With has been one of the most underrated mecha shows in recent years and I’m looking forward to seeing what the author’s next manga will be like.
BodaciousSpacePirate
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:55 pm Reply with quote
Planet With is the title that I most want Crunchyroll to put out on Bluray right now. I've bought everything by this author that has been translated into English, and I will certainly give this a go if it gets picked up over here.
Gurren Rodan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:01 am Reply with quote
Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer is one of my favorite manga, and Planet Wiith was one of, if not THE best, shows I saw in 2018. I can only express optimism and excitement for this new series!
dmanatunga

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:22 pm Reply with quote
Pretty much every mange Satoshi Mizukami has written has been gold for me, and I would do anything to get more content from him. Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer, Spirit Circle, and Sengoku Youko were all amazing stories and the only thing about them that makes me sad is that they will never get animes.
jtron

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:55 pm Reply with quote
Just posting to also express my love for this guy's work; would really like a Blu Ray set for Planet With sooner rather than later
ShinuZERO

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:15 pm Reply with quote
BodaciousSpacePirate wrote:
Planet With is the title that I most want Crunchyroll to put out on Bluray right now. I've bought everything by this author that has been translated into English, and I will certainly give this a go if it gets picked up over here.

jtron wrote:
Just posting to also express my love for this guy's work; would really like a Blu Ray set for Planet With sooner rather than later

Dudes, glad I'm not the only one. Planet With is an anime I really want to own.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1