• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: The Quintessential Quintuplets Manga Ends Serialization in 3 Chapters

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Covnam

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:15 am Reply with quote
I hope that the anime can tell the full story, even if it requires a 3rd season or a full 2nd season split in to two parts
ShanaChanTT

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:50 am Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:
Girl I wanted to win didn't, but the more I think of the result the more I like it.

spoiler[Super rare to see the girl who was nice to MC from day one be the winner. And as Fuutaro explained, Yotsuba was always the one supporting him. Whenever he had trouble with the other girls Yotsuba was the one he went to for advice. I get that people are mad she wasn't actively doing anything to win him over, but it says a lot that she only needed to be herself to catch his eye.]

Here's hoping it sticks the landing and doesn't pull a last minute BS bait and switch like Masamune's Revenge did.

masamune never had a bait and switch.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:03 am Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:
Girl I wanted to win didn't, but the more I think of the result the more I like it.

spoiler[Super rare to see the girl who was nice to MC from day one be the winner. And as Fuutaro explained, Yotsuba was always the one supporting him. Whenever he had trouble with the other girls Yotsuba was the one he went to for advice. I get that people are mad she wasn't actively doing anything to win him over, but it says a lot that she only needed to be herself to catch his eye.]

Here's hoping it sticks the landing and doesn't pull a last minute BS bait and switch like Masamune's Revenge did.

What is an example of a harem series where said nice girl is the lead and childhood friend (she knew him longest) that was the first to confess and kiss the guy?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2