• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Cautious Hero Makes Surprise Cameo in Isekai Quartet

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:00 pm Reply with quote
How about everyone actually keep it on topic and discuss the article/topic. Several trollish/off topic posts have been removed.
AnimeFlyz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:42 pm Reply with quote
zunderdog24 wrote:
It brings me great joy, seeing Shield hero not being included in that end card.

Oh no. Shield Boy bad. Boo Hoo.
AnimeFlyz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:44 pm Reply with quote
dragon695 wrote:
Is there more Cautious Hero material to adapt? I know the anime kinda left an open door. Did the novel end, though?

Yes. The anime only adapted the first story arc (Books 1 and 2).
Calsolum

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:39 pm Reply with quote
Finally a real addition to the original quartet.
In that twitter image, I can only assume Ainz is going with the flow cause, well buddy I hate to break it to you but you don't have muscles to train. Maybe take a calcium bath or something? Subaru I admire your drive to improve but maybe you should start with something lighter, at best you'll throw out your back. You should really watch how "heavy are the dumbells you lift." Finally Kazuma being the lazy bum that he is. Though to be fair I don't think bulking up would help him much in his series.

Side note on the headline: it does ruin the surprise but if the creators are already advertising their addition(which is what I gather) I'd say its fair game. If you found yourself spoiled by it... well that sucks but that's on you.
Tripple-A

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:00 pm Reply with quote
I barely watched it in time and luckily didn't get spoiled. This article?/news? (at least the headline/picture) was really unnecessary. It's a simple cameo so I don't think that many people care about it unless they are watching Isekai Quartet and the ones who do watch it don't want to know about it in advance. There is absolutely no benefit in writing this but it will spoil it for some people and this defensive stand of you guys is just pathetic. At least admit that you are in the wrong here and change the title and picture but no, you want to take the Blizzard route...
Covnam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:37 pm Reply with quote
"Surprise Cameo in Isekai Quartet" works just as well as a headline without spoiling anything specific and is still enticing for a click for those who want to read it
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:50 pm Reply with quote
I clearly said to keep things on topic. More posts are gone for this off topic bickering. If anyone has such a problem with the article title PM Tempest directly and state your case. Otherwise stay on topic and actually add real discussion to the thread, or move on.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2