• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Weathering With You, Promare, Hello World Films Nominated for Seiun Sci-Fi Awards

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CerberusTheWise

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 9:49 am Reply with quote
I’m still waiting for them to release Weathering With You on digital, I’ve been dying for it ever since seeing it in theaters.
toprak

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 1:03 pm Reply with quote
CerberusTheWise wrote:
I’m still waiting for them to release Weathering With You on digital, I’ve been dying for it ever since seeing it in theaters.

Yes, I am still waiting for Blu-ray. It didn't come on my country sadly.
Silver Kirin

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 9:02 pm Reply with quote
I've been wanting to see Weathering With You, especially after having enjoyed "your name". There were some news that it was coming to Latin-america by the same theater chain that distributed and dubbed "your name", but considering the Covid pandemic I can assume it was cancelled like they did with the second Hero Academia movie which was supposed be shown in theaters in early April as well.
I also haven't seen Promare, I'm trying to avoid spoilers after hearing all the positive buzz, but it seems that there are no plans to bring it here to lat-am, either that or the distribution rights are blocked in my region.
Kuroi Ren

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 6:19 pm Reply with quote
Hold up. Maybe I am misunderstanding Seiun Scifi but Weathering with you is pure fantasy. No science of any kind
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1